Automated Trading Broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Automated Trading Broker?

Waco TX.

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: retired ...maybe
Favorite Futures: anything with the slightest edge..

Robust Sytems are not for sale cheap

The easy part is to buy the robust trading system if your that well financed and I have seen them for sale for up to $3 million dollars. The code needs also needs handle all the caveat's that arise while running live with real money ,such as how it reacts when you get disconnected from a server, will it reconnect? what does it do during news events when the spread is crazy wide and when the market going nuts 100 points up and down. Those are just a few things if that you will need to have addressed in a Automated strategy.

In my opinion and I just tell it like it is.
If you want to be a Automated trader you will have to learn to code or you will go broke paying folks to code stuff for you. Unless your that well funded to buy a Robust Automated system like a lot of hedge funds do... there are places that make them for you and run them for you but its not cheap.

Quantismo

The following user says Thank You to quantismo for this post: