Automated Trading Broker? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Automated Trading Broker?

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Javelina86 View Post
I'm considering setting up an automated account to trade a medium term diversified futures trend following system. Any recommendations on which broker to use? I don't know how to code so I may purchase a simple MA crossover or Donchian type breakout system. However, I want the broker through the system to do all the trading. Are any of you doing this? If so, which broker are you using and what has your experience been in terms of the broker entering and exiting every trade with no mistakes?

A system has to be perfectly automated for a specific platform.
You run it for two weeks or longer with a broker of choice and see you guys are getting the same signals for entry, exit and/or risk management. as @sam028 suggested, broker could not be responsible for error that occur with code or platform. Arrangements as such are done on best efforts basis.

I suggested that you rent a server from Sam and run your method on a platform, get familiarized with it, and when errors occur you can resort to your broker for help or fix it yourself.

Matt

There is s substantial risk of loss in futures trading. Past performance is not indicative of future results

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.