Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators? | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators?

San Diego, CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, TF, YM, FDAX, ZN, ZB, CL, GC

Indicator Warehouse team and tools (DTS)

Early in 2014, after studying the market and the different tools out there, I decided to purchase the DTS system. I purchased the entire suite of tools and used the 6 payments option. I found the DTS suite of tools, a professional trading system, easy to install and very useful, especially with the 3 different views (birds), which represent 3 different market scenarios: Swing Trading Scalping Trading and Trend Trading.

As I started to use and study the tools, I found the team behind it very helpful and professional, starting with the technical and professional support of Ben, with the training and large educational material by Ray & Erich, and the unlimited access to the trading rooms, with public and members only.

Later in 2014, I had an accident, and I was not able to access the system for many months. Adam was very thoughtful and offer to waive my lasts of 6 payments, to make it easy on me.

I don't know what was in the past, but If your are looking for a professional discretionary trading system, with an automatic risk management system, an amazing semi automatic profit seeking abilities, and an amazing team to support you, I recommend IW DTS.