NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

podski View Post
If I open a NTBrokerage account and choose to have Kinetick data
a. do I have to pay for it or can I then cancel my existing datafeed ?
b. currently I have two data connections
- Kinetick as my primary
- broker connection

this means that my MAE and MFE data is not correctly recorded by Ninjatrader

With my new account will the MAE and MFE work correctly ?
p

Thanks for your post.

If you sign up with NinjaTrader Brokerage and would like to use Kinetick for access to greater historical data, then you will still need to pay for Kinetick as it is a separate service provider. With that said, you may qualify for a, “nonprofessional traders discount” on your current account significantly reducing your current subscription fees. For more information about your options you may contact Kinetick for more details: https://www.kinetick.com/support

For the MAE and MFE to properly function, your brokerage connection must be the primary connection (connect first). You will also need to set up your NinjaTrader Brokerage for real time data and then access historical data from Kinetick.

When creating your NinjaTrader Brokerage Connection within the Connection Wizard select (under Historical Data) “Disabled, I will use another connection for historical data.”
You will see this option under the General screen when you go to Tools> Account Connections> Add> Next
After the connection has been created, you will need to connect to NinjaTrader Brokerage first and then Kinetick second as connection order is important.

Don't hesitate to reach out for additional assistance at platformsupport@ninjatrader.com.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
The following 3 users say Thank You to NT Brokerage for this post: