The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Elite Member
sweden

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, NT
Favorite Futures: ES

Braulio,

I found his blog end of last year after I read one of his posts on Trader Laboratory urging people to take a look at his blog where he was teaching his daughter to trade. And even I that first post he added “nothing for sale”. A mantra he has repeated over and over again until he did have something to sell.

I don’t know. I work in the business and it has made me a skeptic to stuff like this. I see traders and fund managers on a daily basis. And let me tell u, the world of finance is a shady world. I´m the compliance guy, so I know. When our telemarketing calls potential clients they always start off with: we have “nothing for sale”, we are trying to help you.

When it comes to him flipping the markets, I´ve seen it many times. As I have seen him “skip” perfect setups but taking the next crappy one that ended up as the winner.

But it doesn´t matter. If your found his blog helpful and you are now making winning trades, then all is good. But I would be cautious before paying 5000usd for his wisdom.

Btw, for me delta is not volume. It shows me more direction of trade and conviction. Since it is buyers-sellers it can be 0 even if total volume is huge.

The following 4 users say Thank You to fiki for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix