Rande Howell's Material Psychology (www.tradersstateofmind.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Rande Howell's Material Psychology (www.tradersstateofmind.com)

Elite Member
milpitas, ca, usa

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: Tradestation, Ameritrade
Favorite Futures: ES, Gold, 10 Yr

Forum Reputation: Legendary

I have worked with Rande Howell and taken the Ignite program. This goes beyond Mark Douglas in a practical sense with emotional regulation, mindfulness and belief system. Please note I already do Zen meditation / Vipasana / kriya yoga etc. But the main difference with Rande is how he use thougths to identify the belief system instead of ignoring or pushing them into nothingness as in regular meditation. Unless you meditate and attain enlightenment , where you realize the truth and forego your beliefs and opinions, you will have to deal with them to realize the possibilities outside your comfort zone .
If you experience fear while trading, you have to look into understanding emotions and how to regulate them. i have tried nlp, hypnosis, cybernetics , neuro feedback , binural beats , light and sound machines etc but until you adress the core, they will sneak up on you. Rande is a wonderful human being and good teacher.

The following 3 users say Thank You to rahulgopi for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-21 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix