NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

wipca201 View Post
I just got these response from NT customer support, they said the NT Platform only support six brokers now. Does that mean NT will terminate all the existing brokers except the "six". If this is correct, this is a big change and I am confused.

Could someone clarify.

Attached are the email from NT:

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:33 PM, NinjaTrader Platform Support <platformsupport@ninjatrader.com> wrote:

Hello William,

Thank you for your note.

You can see all of our supported brokers here: Brokers | Futures, Forex and Equities | NinjaTrader Ecosystem

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
James
NinjaTrader Customer Service

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:47 PM, wipca201 wrote:

Hi James,

But that page only shows six brokers - IB, FXCM, etc. I thought the platform support others brokers too?
Or you now no longer support other brokers except only six.

wipca201

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 12:48 PM, NinjaTrader Platform Support <platformsupport@ninjatrader.com> wrote:

Hello William,

This is correct, these are the brokers we currently support.

To clarify, in addition to the 6 listed, there are many brokers (which is why it states "and others") that can support NinjaTrader. We don't always know who may be able to offer the NinjaTrader platform.

The following 3 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: