Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Is School of Trade legitimate? (www.schooloftrade.com)

Hawaii at the beach

Trading Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker/Data: S5
Favorite Futures: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars

Sot pops up in many of my trading searches on YouTube. I listen to youtube on my multiple drives out to the NorthShore.
I subscribe to various youtube channels like, futures.io (formerly BMT), sot, and others get listened to by me daily. I am going with my gut and will try to make a local trading buddy.

People going with Sot may be misled oar have their own edge.

One issue I saw/heard and didn't like is a video from last week. On CL which has been on a big trend down. The room used a 50tick stop loss on a head and shoulder pattern. Using 2 lots. They to my eyes took the breakout to the downside. Not saying it didn't work but a 50tick sL on CL?
Edit this is an amateur play, not saying I wouldn't take it in large part for scalp, but it has retail trader all over it.

Another related note is I thought they use profiling, either volume or market. What I saw in other videos was use of the footprint profile, Gomis type with some twist.
Who trading Profile uses a 50tick stop? On 2 lots. For fairness he was posting candlesticks in the video.
Volume profile from what I barely grasp tightens stops incredibly cause you see the order flow. So a 50tick sL is insane.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote