Rithmic feed and rissues | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Rithmic feed and rissues

Legendary Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Japhro View Post
Rithmic was very stable last year, but now, not sure what is going on, I would rate it perhaps 5 out of 10. Losses from Rithmic problems have now totalled $1200 or so this year.

I also run Sierra Chart with CTS T4 feed, and this is unbelievable, perfect data, fast or faster than Rithmic, never drops, ever. Like a tank. Too bad I can't swap to CTS on Multicharts

I can't speak highly enough of the CTS connection

We had Rithmic over Sierra for years, and recently implemented OCO orders on it and it works fine.
We did not have the issues you describe otherwise would not have used it. Not doubting the capability of other feeds, but to rate it 5 out of 10 on such quality data seems to me just a bit angry.

On that note I will end my answers on this thread as I tried to help the best I could.

Matt

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.