Rithmic feed and rissues | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Rithmic feed and rissues

Indianapolis, IN USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker/Data: Several
Favorite Futures: ES CL ZB

Japhro View Post
That could explain the recent issue perhaps, but then again a week or so ago Rithmic went down totally, was out for an hour or so. I had a similar issue then with incorrect showing of position after the feed died and could not flatten or close and when it came back on live I was underwater roughly $400

This time I was being shown as long 4 NQ's and underwater when they were originally shorts that were covered mid day yesterday.

??

I'm curious to know how this resolves for you. I'm not sure about what @mattz suggested - you should most definitely NOT have to inquire with your broker as to whether or not you are flat. You should be able to verify with your broker that you are flat, but that should be a rare occasion when you need to do that. If you are getting incorrect, faulty or incomplete information through your broker, platform or data feed, either it gets fixed immediately or I'd be looking to make some changes. Good luck.