Indicators from The Indicator Store of Pablo Maglio | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Indicators from The Indicator Store of Pablo Maglio

Market Wizard
Sarasota FL

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra Chart
Favorite Futures: ES

Forum Reputation: Legendary

Gerard000 View Post
Thanks again, Cory. Great help.

Like I said, I have experience in stocktrading but not with a good system, only with some simple basic principles like Fibonnaci, Elliot wave, etc.

That's why I'm looikng for a good and safe trading systeem, but I'm dazzled by all the information...

Gerard000 View Post
I think I'm gonna buy a trading system but do you know which are decent sytems (or have the folks here at Big Mike's all self-made systems?) ? I've heard about MTPredictor and Mohan's Boomerang Day Trading.

Do you know if these are good sytems and/ or do you have some other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

I'm afraid that you're not going to find a "good and safe" system that will just make you money reliably, and almost certainly you will not find one for sale.... If someone had such a system, would they sell it to you, or just use it themselves and make much more money without bothering with marketing and customer support?

On the other hand, if someone had a system that perhaps looked good but that they weren't willing to put their own money into, would they then be willing to sell it to you? Probably so. And should you buy it? Probably not.

It will take some time and work to learn how to trade, in a style that works for you. A good start would be to start reading and following some of the threads here, as well as the many webinars, and taking some of the ideas and seeing how you can apply them on your charts.

An Elite membership will get you access to many more threads, the webinars, and to the huge supply of free indicators, such as Supertrend. Also, it is much cheaper than any system.... But that's up to you, of course.

Good luck, but be careful with buying systems. Most or all will fail you.

Bob.

The following user says Thank You to bobwest for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-16 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix