What Training courses you have please give me your review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

What Training courses you have please give me your review

Trading Apprentice
Reno, NV

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja
Broker/Data: Amp Futures/Zen-Fire
Favorite Futures: BUND

I would definitely shorten your list even more by removing the first 3.
When people talk of snake oil salesmen that can not make their living trading but are making good money selling books about it, 2 names come first to my mind - Elder and Bernstane. Following them and their many followers never could possibly bring consistent profits.
Brooks and Miller used to make money in the past, but judging from their failure to adopt to the new market conditions, I doubt they do it now. And certainly people without their screentime will fail if following their teachings.
Linda is the real deal thou.
There are some people that I wish were here when I began trading: discoverytradinggroup is one of them. I found that their 3 free videos gave me more than about a $100,000 worth of books and videos and in a much shorter time.
P.S. I do not mean to be argumentative, just helpful. And all of the above is my opinion nothing more...

Last edited by Sasha; June 14th, 2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: PS
The following 2 users say Thank You to Sasha for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix