Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com)

Legendary Market Wizard
Calgary, Alberta

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker/Data: Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

Seriously, if anybody is searching for reviews of Puretick on Google and they happen upon this thread, read it over and over and realise that you just dodged a bullet.

please, Please, PLEASE do not give them any of your money. Puretick will not teach you how to trade. Puretick will not teach you money management. Puretick will not make you money.

Puretick will help you blow your account so do not get taken in by Alex Wasilewski and Puretick.

As newbie traders, we all get it...you want to make money. You want to win all the time and you read the 89.9% success rate with Puretick and bam, you think it is the holy grail. It isn't. Not by a long shot.

Trading is the hardest thing I have ever done. It is a huge steep learning curve that requires patience, psychology, dedication and learning. You will make losing trades. Lots of them. When you are 'right' and the market proves you wrong, it will feel like everything you thought was 'right' has crumbled away in seconds.

You will then tinker with your set up. You will tinker for hours with your indicators and go back over weeks of charts, trying to tweak your favourite indicator to identify winning setups. Then when it doesn't work, you will search the internet paying through the nose for another indicator that you think will work for you. It won't. So you take a free trial in another trading room. Rinse, cycle, repeat.

I have been there. I have lost thousands. I have lost tens of thousands.

I am only now at a stage where I feel semi comfortable facing the markets. I still consider myself a beginner and I have been trading since 2010!

There is light at the end of the tunnel, but it requires you, not a trading room to make that happen. I am sure there are trading rooms out there that are great, I have just never found one. Trading for me is solitary. No news, no music, no phone calls...just me, my charts and Big Mike's.

Sorry for the diatribe here, but I don't want people to experience the pain I went through. There will be pain, no doubt about it, but at least come and share your pain on Big Mike's where we ALL know what your are going through.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------
Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to JonnyBoy for this post: