Right Line Trading Method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Right Line Trading Method

Elite Member
Kansas City Mo.

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker/Data: tradestation
Favorite Futures: es

Nags View Post
I would say to stay away from RTL.

Just curious what you base your comments on/ Did you actually take a trial and see the trade log called in real time/ Often here there is a lot of bashing going on without any direct contact and trial with the vendor in question. that being said I did take a trial and felt the trade log posted was a fair representative of the the live calls in real time. all the calls I saw were before the trade set up although you would of had to be prepared with waiting orders to be made quickly. Now they have direct order software which syncs RL trades with your computer which I have no direct experience with. Mark seemed to be one of the few straight shooters Ive seen in regard to his trading log in real time. The commissions will be very high trading 4 contracts per signal but overall it is a profitable system from my view. You might miss some trades if you try to take all the calls manually. If you had actual live experience with the posted trades it would be interesting to hear your feedback.

The following user says Thank You to ironman07 for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-19 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix