NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Reno, Nevada

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ZN, ZB, CL

Ninja Brokerage Organized like a Soup Sandwich!

I opened an with Ninja Brokerage. I funded the account today via wire which was confirmed as received. I have been struggling the entire day to get setup on the platform which I have been using for years. First, the login information sent today didn't work. Then Continuum wasn't listed in the dropdown. Then I get an email that "when I fund the account, I'll receive the correct login information". I sent an email back immediately that the wire was acknowledged by Ninja this morning. I have called, left messages - was assured someone would call back. Called again - now they're closed, they don't know where the hell my funds are and no one responds.

The people who answer the phone are incompetent. I'm furious with them. Maybe they're doing too much business and just don't need another account.

The following 3 users say Thank You to phantomtrader for this post: