NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

ranger64 View Post
Yes, but I prefer being logged in to my account simultaneaously on two devices, one of them being a notebook with 3g mobile internet connection. In that case, I can immediately react in case of power outages or problems with my main internet provider. Having to first login on my backup device is just another delay that I want to avoid.

So if CQG M is available for an extra 25 USD, what about the normal CQG Webtrader? Can I access my account through the webtrader without additional fees? And could I possibly get a second set of credentials, so that I can login to my account simultaneously through NT and a webbased application? Could anyone from NT respond to this? Thanks

You can login to NT and either CQG M or WebTrader simultaneously, which is done by setting up a 2nd login. The costs involved are $25/month for access and $0.25 per contract if you trade using the alternative platform. There is also a $10/month additional login fee. The process to get this setup is to email brokeragesupport@ninjatrader.com.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
The following 6 users say Thank You to NT Brokerage for this post: