Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Puretick (puretick.com now puretick.co also Market Dancer marketdancer.com)

Chicago, Illinois, United States

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, Ninja
Favorite Futures: TF/GC/ZB

Thanks Trey...

I got a new response this morning and this is what the threats are looking like:

"Every one of my clients was a person willing to learn, willing to grow. The reason you lose (and yes I know you lose) your writing gives you away.

Actually I will make money from the few morons who were stupid enough to post defamatory materials. Some, like you are indigant. You can post any crap you want because you know even if I legally prevailed, you probably have no assets
to go after.

I have a very thorough investigator who finds out those things. The last clown who posted ramblings had exactly $17,000 liquid net worth. He had a $350,000 home with a $290,000 mortgage." Alex Wasilewski.

His mails are full of these threats with legal action on anyone who posts against him.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ptpatrader for this post: