NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Bangkok, Thailand

resist View Post
first question I cannot answer. Second I can:

I installed NT on different devices. If you login Continuum connection from another device the before logged device will be logged out so if you have an power outage you can login with your mobile device (if NT is there also installed and connection login data is setup correctly on this second device).
Itīs important to have a backup solution with another internet line (e.g. mobile) and also with another hardware because your trading PC can break down also.

Yes, but I prefer being logged in to my account simultaneaously on two devices, one of them being a notebook with 3g mobile internet connection. In that case, I can immediately react in case of power outages or problems with my main internet provider. Having to first login on my backup device is just another delay that I want to avoid.

So if CQG M is available for an extra 25 USD, what about the normal CQG Webtrader? Can I access my account through the webtrader without additional fees? And could I possibly get a second set of credentials, so that I can login to my account simultaneously through NT and a webbased application? Could anyone from NT respond to this? Thanks

Last edited by ranger64; November 15th, 2014 at 02:26 PM.