Tsunami Trading for Ninjatrader | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Tsunami Trading for Ninjatrader

Elite Member
Houston, TX

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures
Favorite Futures: 6E

Not Tsunami, but pretty close

Hi, My name's David & I'm new to the forum. I downloaded an indicator from TradingStudies.com (Renko Bar Chart) for Ninja & set it for "8 Renko Ticks". I added the SMI2 indicator from Mike's forum (actually 2 of them overlaid) and the Trix2 indicator (also, 2 of them overlaid) and use the crosses as 'long' & 'short' signals with very high accuracy. (the arrow paint automatically in panel 1. I added the arrows in panel 3 to demonstrate).

I'm a beginner, so I don't know a whole lot about anything, but I've been searching for the past 2 years & trying different indicators attempting to find something that would work for me. I think this is it & wanted to share with everyone else. Time to stop paper trading & do it for real! I finally found the confidence I lacked by using this setup.

I also use a color-changing SMA(7) & (14) along with Dynamic S/R levels (1) & (11). I've included a screenshot for anyone that might be interested. I'll be happy to share any indicators I've got, or where you can download them to anyone that has an interest. Good trading!

Attached Thumbnails
Tsunami Trading for Ninjatrader-picture-1.png  
The following 5 users say Thank You to TheWizard for this post:

Page generated 2018-07-22 in 0.08 seconds with 13 queries on phoenix