The Electronic Local method | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Electronic Local method

Elite Member
SE-Asia

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Amp
Favorite Futures: ES

cunparis View Post
Whenever I see someone post a "setup" I like to investigate it. See if I can find value in it or if the person just cherry picked a great example. I used to do this a lot but as I got settled in to my methods I lost interest in doing it. I'm just curious if anyone has tried it.

His blog was always weird to me because it was supposed to be about teaching kiki to trade but I didn't find anything useful in the key posts I read that would teach someone anything. But that's just me, maybe others find value in it.

You raise a good point with one chart & one timeframe. I'm currently investigating this myself. Well I need two charts so I can use a volume ladder. The problem with multiple timeframes is there is usually a timeframe that is not in agreement with the others and that makes me second guess myself. Say 2/3 are bearish but the one in between those is bullish. Confusing. However when all timeframes line up it can make a really trade setup. In my charts I have that right now with the daily, 135min, & 15min all signaling bearish cycles. However the 45min is bullish!

So I'm experimenting by trading Eurostoxx & Euro with one tick chart. Wait, my POT indicator has its own chart too cause it needs a fast chart. But that doesn't count because it's time-frame independent (gives same signals on any timeframe).

I make an auto system in MD with his "system" a while back, once in a while make good trades, the rest of the days is when he change markets until found good trades in any, hehe. too much red for my taste.

Page generated 2018-11-14 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix