Valhalla Futures / Will Scheier | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Valhalla Futures / Will Scheier

Elite, not Elitist :)
San Diego

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: AMP / CQG
Favorite Futures: CL, ES, NQ

Cristian View Post
I don't know if statement in Ninja can be altered or not , as they are published during the day the trades occur, but at least at Jaguar you can pay 50 bucks per month to see Edwin trading before paying him 3k upfront.
Or, you can go to TheTradingClan and pay them 199 per month (or wait till they have the free week) to see if their long trade log is true or not.
Beside this, a trading log can tell you more than if a system is profitable or not: since you may have access to see DD and MAE so you can see if the system fits you since you may make a lot of money but big losses can be hard to swallow.

Then from Jaguar Trading Club Site:

Cristian View Post
Anyway, let me give you a hint about all these paid trials many of you may not know :
Paying for trials is a hook because if you then make another payment (for bigger, much bigger, amount in many cases) you will not receive a refund from your credit card company upon your request without the payment receiver approval. The credit card company will inform the supplier about the refund request and the supplier will make known you made past payments to him for same purpose and since you know what you will receive for your money your complain is false.

Cristian, sounds like in your first quote above you are recommending finding mentors who let you try a week or a month to see if their results are valid, and then in your following post from Jaguar Trading Club thread you seem to contradict yourself by saying that paying for a trial is a hook to eventually rip you off (my words). Kind of confusing.

Page generated 2018-11-20 in 0.08 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix