Review of Fully Funded Trader | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Review of Fully Funded Trader

Elite Member
Denver, CO

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Ninja, Kinetick
Favorite Futures: ES

fwhites View Post
I don't know exactly what you mean by "legit" but the fact is, Trading Advantage is not what is traditionally known as a prop firm because they require you to pay for education (with a very hard sell) with no guarantee of being funded at all. They can call themselves whatever they like but in my mind and I'm that's no where close to the definition of a prop firm.

Fair enough, however I was responding to the OP and subsequent posts. My understanding of Fully Funded Trader was that they offered the same type of program, as well as companies like TopStep Trader. My response was in that context.

Thanks

EDIT: What I meant by "legit" is that yes they do fund traders, which was in response to people looking for ways to get funded. I would also consider TopStep legit as previously mentioned, because they are well respected on here, and also actually fund traders, as opposed to just taking people's money.

ANOTHER EDIT: Also, nobody guarantees you funding, even the companies that would satisfy your definition of a "prop firm".

Last edited by shaft5150; October 21st, 2014 at 05:32 PM. Reason: added more thoughts...

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix