Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com)

Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Favorite Futures: Oil

forgiven View Post
i know how to trade , ofa has good tools and training...the have helped me... the point i was trying to make was reading orderflow will be counter productive ...if you do not know what direction to place the trade.... (trend I.D.) or key references points that are likely reversonal points...( a bracketed market.).the likley points where your trade may stop along the way ..(trade management).... ofa tools will not help that much on the bigger picture ... after that stuff is mastered then it is time for orderflow school and ofa is a good school...are you not the guy sell there newest 1000.00 volume profile course ???? lets get that out in the sun-shine

Agree with you. So that you know, I am not an OFA instructor nor the individual to whom you referred in your note back to me. I've merely been an OFA client for a little more than a year. I have found the tools most useful both in getting into good trades that tend to pay me and in staying out of bad trades that tend to pay someone else. Yet I would agree with you: if someone is at the level of trader development where recognizing trend direction is still a question, then getting into order flow of any kind might be getting the cart in front of the horse.