NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Columbus, OH

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: ES

NT Brokerage View Post
We now offer ICE UK as an additional available exchange for NinjaTrader Brokerage customers. Please contact brokeragesupport@ninjatrader.com for more information or to enable this exchange.

Great news, thought I. I'll go back to what I call your Rosetta Stone, http://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/sites/default/files/pdf/NinjaTrader_Futures_Product_Info.pdf and read all about it.

Only problem? There's no mention there of ICE UK (by which I assume you also mean LIFFE) products.

In the interest of completeness and transparency I hope you keep that PDF updated. It's a great resource, with all the exchanges, all the contract symbols (with hyperlinks to the details of each), and all their margin and commission costs in one easy to read place.

Regards.

dwt51

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote