Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Order Flow Analytics (www.orderflowanalytics.com)

Saratoga, NY USA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: CL, GC

OFA....

JohnSprowl View Post
Hadamkov,

I can't disagree with what you set out here. Fact is, order flow is a challenging thing to get a hold of regardless of how it is portrayed. Whether in a compound DOM, probe and rotation auctions or the like, there is no substitute for putting in the time. Candidly, it took me quite a good while of doing it nearly every day before it made good sense to me. That said, it is worth it because being able to read it is a huge advantage in placing trades and/or taking trades off. It is very accurate. While I do not really know what you mean by a "pull back" candle nor even how I would use such a thing, I can say the tools available in OFA are very compact and concise. There isn't a lot of clutter to goo up your charts and the information comes in, again over time, in quite an actionable kind of way. I can only suggest that if reading order flow seems difficult, stick with it. You will be glad you did because it will come. It just won't come over night.

Good luck to you and good trading!

John Sprowl

Agreed John

As far as pb bar... Not really seeing a need. Look for weak bid/ask prints - typically colored in Blue.
When there is a common area of those, that depicts nice SR areas.
I also like to be in sync with VCA's too...
All trade setups using order flow are based off nice decision/ SR areas.
Follow the flow!!!

Mike S.

The following user says Thank You to msull35706 for this post: