The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

The Day Trading Academy Marcello Arrambide (www.thedaytradingacademy.com)

Elite Member
New York, NY

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart, thinkorswim
Broker/Data: Amp-Rithmic/TT, IB
Favorite Futures: CL, GC, NQ

Thanks for sharing, apparently this guy is still trying to sell his junk. He contacted me in a chatroom under username jh, pretended to be new to trading CL and asking questions for help on it, and I spent time answering his beginner questions. Then he asked for my email for more, and emails me from <eddie6006@gmail.com> saying his name is eddie, sends a couple 'OMG, CL' emails, then signs me up for his trading room/webinars without asking, which came from dave torry/marcello arrambide.

The worst part was his sales pitch, it's so bad it's hilarious. He asked for my entries/exits earlier in the week, when I sold 93.70s, scaling in on the way down, covered this morning at 91s. Then he tells me made 20 ticks today, and he's going to invite me to a room where they "PREDICT THE MARKET LIVE!".....lol.

The following 3 users say Thank You to Futures Operator for this post:

Page generated 2018-11-18 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix