Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review) | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Anybody heard of topsteptrader (review)

Chicago, IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: TSTrader, NinjaTrader...
Favorite Futures: ALL- Futures, Forex, Equities

[Company Update] 74% drop in Commissions

All,

We're committed to helping traders succeed, and one of the biggest obstacles is "the cost of doing business." So, we've forged a partnership with NinjaTrader Brokerage to significantly LOWER COMMISSIONS ACROSS THE BOARD, which will go into effect immediately (starting September 8, 2014) for all Combine (currently active and new accounts) and Funded Trading Accounts.

These industry low commissions are ALL IN, so you don't have to calculate exchange fees, regulatory fees, platform fees, FCM fees, IB fees, and any other fee under the sun.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

*The commission rate example displayed above is for new Funded Traders who own a NinjaTrader lifetime license and are using the Rithmic data feed, trading ES. Click here to view Funded Trader's commission and fee structure for all platforms and NinjaTrader license levels.

For example, as a Funded Trader trading the ES, under the old structure, if you traded 100 contracts (50 RT), you would have paid $417 in commissions and fees. Under the new structure, you will pay only $184. For every 100 contracts you trade, that's an additional $233 in savings!

We look forward to seeing how the lower commissions and fees help your trading and profitability! If you have any questions, please contact support@topsteptrader.com or 888.407.1611.

Trade well,

The TopstepTrader Team

If you have any questions about our products or services at TopstepTrader, please send me a Private Message or use the FIO "Ask Me Anything" thread.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to TopstepTrader for this post: