Question on Taxes - need help | Hire a Consultant or Programmer - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Hire a Consultant or Programmer

Within this forum you can create a request thread describing a project or job you wish to hire a developer / programmer, or paid consultant for


Question on Taxes - need help

  #1 (permalink)

san diego
Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: FXCM MarketScope, NT, Interactive brokers, AMP
Broker/Data: FXCM, Interactive Brokers
Favorite Futures: FOREX, IWM, SPY, XLE, NQ
Posts: 224 since Apr 2010
Thanks: 70 given, 130 received

Question on Taxes - need help

I traded all last year full time and I lost money. I am doing this full time and listed my profession as trader. I received a notice from the IRS today that I owe them $5000. The IRS sent me printouts from my Interactive Brokers account. Could somebody recommend a professional to help me straighten this out? Do I need to find a trading accountant?

Paid Services Forum: Hire a Consultant or Programmer

In this subforum only the thread starter may post replies to this thread. To contact or reply to user "jodistrict", please send a Private Message.

Important threads to read regarding this Paid Services subforum:

- Do you really need to pay for it?
- Protect yourself
- Do research before hiring
- How to pay for services
- Rating a transaction after it is completed
- Disclaimer: Services here are not endorsed by

Reply With Quote