NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

philli4093 View Post
I shared this thread over in ninja programming above with a friend who is rather upset. He has been told he no longer can get NT with current RCG broker(Was using a leased version, went on hiatus in july, now needs to start again, but terms seem to have changed), applied at dorman was not accepted by dorman. So pretty much can't use NT.

I asked you to email me directly yesterday and have still not seen anything from you. Existing clients continue to have access to all brokerage options at the time of their purchase. Please either you or your friend email me at platformsales@ninjatrader.com attention to "Ray" and I will look into this matter.

philli4093 View Post
Here was his analysis on your current brokers:

fcxm is currency,
CLEAR is in Brazil,
Ameritrade does only stocks,
IB has been CUT TO STOCKS ONLY except for existing clients
MBtrading is STOCKS ONLY except for existing clients
GAIN CAPTIAL laughed when i asked about ninja? ah NO, only our own platform thank you

Allow me to clarify this misinformation:

- IB and MBT have NOT been "CUT TO STOCKS ONLY". New and existing users can trade Stocks, Futures and Forex through these brokerages.
- NinjaTrader can be used at GAIN Capital for Forex

philli4093 View Post
Any plan to expand beyond Dorman?

We will have additional clearing relationships available later this year in addition to Dorman. We have publicly stated this earlier in this thread.

The following 4 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: