Eminimoney.com | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Eminimoney.com

Elite Member
Providence, Rhode Island, USA

Futures Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Multicharts
Favorite Futures: NQ, EURUSD

Sat in on the room myself as we'll. I found the sales guy Brad to be the same as the previous two posters described.
I asked him if he followed the lead trader JC and if he was able to replicate the "results". He said he doesn't trade! Wow, why on earth would you hire a guy in your room with no trading experience or interpersonal skills?
I did get the price....2K for 3 months in the room, 3K for 5 months and 4.5K for lifetime.

I did ask the members if they have replicated results. Three said yes, one said no. One of the yes votes made 1.75 ES points in six days. Is that really a yes?

I too found it very difficult to discern when and where a trade was taken except in hindsight.

Is there anyone out there to help struggling traders that's trustworthy and authentic? I so wish there was.

Upon further inspection it looks like this Brad guy is the "president" of the traders depot. A non-trader as president? So JC's the "product" and this guy just sells it.

Last edited by tradingonvolume; September 2nd, 2014 at 04:16 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to tradingonvolume for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-18 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix