Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

East Bend

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MetaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/Kinetick
Favorite Futures: Futures, Oil, Gold, NQ

MarkG View Post
BTTFT Michael,

The point is that you cannot justify your claim "where we knew with reasonable certainty...65%+ accuracy, that the move was coming, and in what direction".

This is one example. There are many other claims that you make and never justify.

You have no credibility if you cannot back your claims.

Hi Mark,

The non-marketing terms of this website as dictated to me by Mike prevent me from responding to you using examples to substantiate my accuracy claims, as they fall under the "self-promotion" clauses of this forum. I can justify it - I'm just not allowed to do it here.

There are examples of automated systems that could be discussed, and displayed, that violate the Vendor-non-marketing terms and conditions of this website which I respect, and attempt always to strictly adhere to. I do not wish to be thrown off of the site, and have an understanding with Mike that if people want to see claims substantiated, they have to contact me privately - which I also encourage, and am happy to do.

As you can imagine, any edge can be harnessed - in an automated, semi-automated, or even as the basis for a discretionary format. Most people I've come across who are using timing analysis and data mining in their trading, are using timing as a secondary indicator - in conjunction with another primary / non-correlated tool (VSA or price action HH/HL/LH/LL for example).

Please send me a Private Message if you have any questions about BTTFT services
Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Reply With Quote