sixfiguretrader.com review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

sixfiguretrader.com review

Elite Member
Brooklyn, NY

Futures Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Mirus/IB/FinFx
Favorite Futures: ES, Forex

I tried the 5 dollar 1 month trial ($800 for every quarter). There's some merit to his trigger alert but I did not make money simming his daily signal for that month. His alert signals ranges from a 2 pt - 5 sl to 4 pt - 8 sl. SL are to big for me. Sometime he does not send a signal because there are no high probable trades for that day (6-8 no signal day when I trialed). Then half of his signals are to fade the NYSE tick. Which is another monthly charge if you don't already have barcharts or any data feed chart. If you want it automated there's another charge. If you want the nightly ZB signal alerts there's another charge. Do you catch the drift. I work in sales and I know this all to very well. These little incremental add on's is just ridiculous, when your charging such a high quarterly fee and you still can't trade the system completely. It just doesn't make cents (get it).
BEWARE

The following 3 users say Thank You to babypowder for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-19 in 0.06 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix