NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

schranzi9 View Post
Sure, as I traded with Optimus Futures and Rhitmic data feed I use also the free Rithmic Trader software to handle critical situations like losing the connection with ninja trader.

You must login into rihtmic trader with your same user and pw as you use in NT7, and you can see all your active trades and historical trades including the commission you had paid. And the great thing was, you can do it also parallel as your NT7 is connected.

Regards Christian

I believe that the exchanges require now that companies to have a different log-in for every 3rd party screen you execute from. But, it could all could be tied up to the same account in case one software malfunctions.
Matt

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following user says Thank You to mattz for this post: