NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vienna, Austria

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Futures

Connection lost with ninjtrader brokerage Continuum

Yesterday Friday Ninja trader lost more than an hour the connection to ninjatrader continuum. I am lucky that all my profit was realized and all my orders are closed.

But for thinking into the future, the same thing can happen again, because CQG is not a stable data provider, so what can be the solution for your customers which have now ninja trader brokerage with you and CQC Continuum as data provider?

Ninjatrader use as clearing firm Dorman, so is there a free software tool to close open orders when it is not possible to connect with ninja trader?

Or offers CQG also a free software tool to close open orders? But for all this thinking it must be possible to connect in this second software with the same account connection?

What can be here the solution (please do not say Rhitmic)?

Regards Christian

The following 3 users say Thank You to schranzi9 for this post: