NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Chicago IL

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: 6E

CobblersAwls View Post
Hello,

I have a question which I couldn't find in the search feature, but may have been asked previously.

If I open an NT brokerage account and I choose to use the Rithmic feed over Continuum, will I be able to access historical data that has been stored server side (say to load up charts/indicators that require it? Additionally are there any fees that you get charged for using Rithmic with NT over using Continuum?

Thanks for the assistance,

Awls

Yes, historical data is provided with both Rithmic and Continuum solutions for NinjaTrader. There is an additional cost of $0.30 per RT ($0.15 per side) for using Rithmic versus Continuum.

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
The following user says Thank You to NT Brokerage for this post: