Blue Wave Trading | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Blue Wave Trading

NY

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Esignal, MBT navigator
Favorite Futures: Currencies

I agree with Yiman . Bluewave and any other educator will sell you a seat in their classroom to show you how they trade but if your focus is on indicators and price action comes second to you then you can never succeed , sorry .

I have spent plenty to be taught how to trade and sampled every indicator and method there is and then found that by first recognizing price formations and patterns you will discover that their repetition is very real and happens over and over again .

Only then did I realize that applying indicators that quantified price action and confirmed entries and exits could I use indicators to make money .

My suggestion is to read and understand a book like " Trade chart patterns like the pros " by Suri Duddela , its much cheaper than a $3000 course and will help you develop a method on your own that you will understand and enjoy a lot more than the rules set forth by an educator .

Hope this helps .

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote