NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Mumbai, India

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: ChartNexus
Favorite Futures: Stocks, Commodities, Futures

A suggestion

tturner86 View Post
Just approved for a Ninjatrader account in less then two days.

I've a different story to tell.

While I can understand the enormous flood of applications your staff has to process, but I had applied on behalf of my LLC on 7th July, and sent in (emailed to newaccounts@ninjatrader.com) all the required documents namely

Articles of Organization
LLC Authorization Letter
LLC Proprietary Funds Letter
Operating Agreement
Additional Risk Form
CME Non-Professional Certification
Government Issued ID and Proof of Address\
Personal Guarantee
LLC bank statement / net assets, income

.... but received no response, so I sent them an email enquiring the status of my application to which they replied that they did not have any of these documents on record.

Someone from their team also called me up personally to follow up.

So I sent everything again on 23rd July in three separate emails stating email 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 and waited for another day, after which I got a reply that they need the articles of organization.

I still respect them for they respond fast when an inquiry is raised, but the automatic response process seems to have been lost, understandably so if the deluge of applications is huge, and this is a one off time period of lot of activity.

But still I would be happier if they could self-send requests for any missing documents (even though I have already sent everything on 8th itself).

A suggestion would be to to have an application status page which informs the customer the state in which the application is in.

I have also sent a PM to @NinjaTrader and @NT Brokerage with my personal details for speeding up things.

Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iqgod for this post: