NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Arcata, CA

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: index futures, oil

Dorman is dragging its heels

NinjaTrader View Post
I assume you likely mean that your 21 day free data trial expired? I believe that is an exchange limitation upheld by CQG.

Well, since I put in my application to NT Brokerage on 7/1 and it was approved and opened on 7/14 and Dorman has had the transfer request since early July and a duplicate again a week ago... seems to me that I should have a CQG data feed by now in spite of the fact that Dorman is dragging its heels in transferring my funds from Cannon to NT (which it has been holding since March) no matter what the "exchange limitation" is.

In any case the NT brokerage support folks gave me another CQG data access while Dorman is figuring out which end is up. If they don't get this transfer done today, I'm filing a complaint with NFA and CFTC on Monday.

1057 PT - account is funded now and I have my permanent CQG login

Last edited by Saroj; July 25th, 2014 at 03:14 PM. Reason: update