Does anyone else use continuum and not have absent data for 7/18? | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

Does anyone else use continuum and not have absent data for 7/18?

Market Wizard
Gits (Hooglede) Belgium

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader, Proprietary,
Broker/Data: Ninjabrokerage/IQfeed + Synthetic datafeed
Favorite Futures: 6A, 6B, 6C, 6E, 6J, 6S, ES, NQ, YM, AEX, CL, NG, ZB, ZN, ZC, ZS, GC

nepenthean View Post
7/21

NT platform/broker
Continuum

I connected to continuum and noticed there is no RTH data for the front months of GC, CL, 6E, ZN and ZB. I posted on NT's support forum and was told the data for ALL 5 instruments was absent, but they would hope for it to be up by this weekend. Kinetick EOD did not alter the result.

This is unacceptable.

If I purchase a kinetick feed or IQfeed subscription, it will cost >200$/month for all those exchanges. If I change brokers to global and get the CQG feed they offer, will I still have to go to the NT forum if the same thing occurs?

Also, would someone more experienced please help me understand the architecture of the data feed/order routing situation? So continuum routes my orders plus conveys data? If so, then why is the NT rep saying his servers do not have the data for 7/18 when it should be on the continuum servers?

THanks so much in advance.

Hello,

i use continuum (for order routing)
and IQ feed for my data (because i use OFA and i like the back-fill with babar, so my computer does not need to run all night for the gomi tools to be feed )

i have an exchange fee waiver in place, the data for those exchanges does not cost 200$ to me
maybe this can help you ?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my Facebook Visit my futures io Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rleplae for this post: