NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Indianapolis, IN USA

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader TOS Custom
Broker/Data: Several
Favorite Futures: ES CL ZB

Jfairtrade View Post
You can't understand how good Optimus Futures is if you don't try it. They are not just a broker, they provide me guidance and they worked really hard to find out the best solution. Their dedication is outstanding because they do care about the customers...At that time, I was not even a customer for Optimus, but Matt and its professional team just gave me the best. Wish Ninja and Optimus reach an agreement, if not it would be really sad to have no choice at all.

This thread is not about Optimus Futures. If you are happy with them, good for you. Stay with them. I've read countless positive reviews of Optimus on this site and have no doubt that Matt and his team are committed to helping their clients. On the other hand, when I spoke with Matt (many months ago), he elected not to be price competitive with my current rates. So I didn't open with him. I don't want a hand-holding broker. What I want from my broker is GREAT fills and really good commissions. And frankly, when you start to really trade, pennies count. You want to pay an extra 20 cents round turn in order to have a broker that is a swell guy? That's a terrible business decision unless you're planning to spend a lot of time getting help or you're a swing trader that doesn't trade often.

The following 4 users say Thank You to timefreedom for this post: