emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

emini trading school (www.eminitradingschool.com) review

Elite Member
London + UK

Futures Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary Analytics
Broker/Data: Multiple broker + Multiple feed
Favorite Futures: Currently European and US equities

I think the MP indicator looks ok other than that these guys have way too much stuff on screen for it to be digestible. I very much believe that simplicity through refining techniques is a great path forward in my trading at least.

I don't see any good explanation of their tools online anywhere nor are their videos at all explanatory of what either their process is to read the market nor how specifically they trade it, instead a lot of buzzwords and hype in my opinion, instead of consumable specifics. In balance to that point I could say that perhaps the guy is just a bad sales person in translating his method to the market, but even in that case I'd be dissuaded from investing in such a program myself.

I'd advise anyone to put more due diligence into there investments as in reality there are plenty of dodgy vendors in the market that will happily take our money trying to convince us how invested they are in our success they are when really for them it's anything but a charity and it's quite predatory sometimes on new people to the industry. I don't like to see consumers taken advantage of and personally I know I've got a lot from threads like this, long may we keep exposing bad service providers generally and push our consumer rights so vendors keep clean.

Good luck!

The following user says Thank You to sands for this post:

Page generated 2018-08-20 in 0.07 seconds with 11 queries on phoenix