NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

djkiwi View Post
If Optimus or other brokers lose a high proportion of their revenue due to this change then this is the fault of the brokers not Ninjatrader. Business 101, ensure your revenue sources are diversified and not concentrated in one/or two areas. .

What you call "Diversified" is rather something that implies "pushing" platforms and making sure that our customers are in different softwares? That stands against my philosophy because I should help a customer based on his true needs and not fill some sales agenda for "diversification.

In lieu of my customers really "fighting" for me, I see that I did the right thing all along. I have zero intentions of changing my philosophy.

Lastly, we do have customers in other platforms that we list on our site, but that was based on customer choice and not our need to "diversify". Those who don't have a preference are always asked questions to make sure its a long term match.

So much for my promises not to post here anymore.

Matt

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.

Last edited by mattz; July 19th, 2014 at 06:27 AM.
The following user says Thank You to mattz for this post: