NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Austin, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninjatrader, r-trader
Favorite Futures: CL, NG, TF, NQ, YM, GC, ES

Big Mike View Post
Simple, if you like the product use it, if not don't.

TradeStation could use some competition and this is the way to get there. NT needs to become a bigger player in retail.

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro

I 100% agree. But for me have thousands of dollars and hours invested in NT so not so simple to change platforms. I don't want to go through the process of switching platforms and recoding etc... So my hope is NT does this right and is a moot issue. I am more open than I was to see where it goes than I was initially. If ends up not being a good thing I can always find another platform even if it is a pain.

"The day I became a winning trader was the day it became boring. Daily losses no longer bother me and daily wins no longer excited me. Took years of pain and busting a few accounts before finally got my mind right. I survived the darkness within and now just chillax and let my black box do the work."
The following 3 users say Thank You to liquidcci for this post: