NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Austin, TX

Trading Experience: Master
Platform: ninjatrader, r-trader
Favorite Futures: CL, NG, TF, NQ, YM, GC, ES

Big Mike View Post
For those claiming monopoly, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Sent from my LG Optimus G Pro

@Big Mike maybe better way to say it is NT moving towards a "closed ecosystem" that they completely control. If they do a good job it is not necessarily a bad thing. Apple is an example of a closed system. I think the struggle for some including me is we could end up with less choice from a brokerage perspective. From a customer perspective that choice has allowed us to kick the bad brokers to the side and go with a broker we felt good about. That being said it remains to be seen whether this will be good or bad. From the webinars I see why they feel the need to do it and can't argue with some of their business logic.

"The day I became a winning trader was the day it became boring. Daily losses no longer bother me and daily wins no longer excited me. Took years of pain and busting a few accounts before finally got my mind right. I survived the darkness within and now just chillax and let my black box do the work."