NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Salt Lake City Utah/United States

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Favorite Futures: Gold

@NinjaTrader Thank you for your reply. I had read that post, but I thought the parent company was a little far away from the day to day operations. So am I to conclude from that post, that the CEO of Mirus's parent company is the one responsible for the poor decisions of how to handle the mess? I would have thought that someone inside Mirus itself would have been responsible. Most companies I know try to hide things from the parent company until they are forced to reveal it. Not the way I like to do business, but that does seem to be the norm in today's world. Not looking for names, just wanted to know that the same poor decisions would not be made in the future. But your prior post did say that you are now responsible and you assured us it would not happen again. So I guess I am just being anal and looking to increase my comfort zone. Thanks for you time.