NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

JTurner77 View Post
Thank you for taking the time to respond. You make a very fair point about no price increases for 7+ years. So, I think I should better articulate my concern.

It seems to be that intentionally or unintentionally, you guys are going the way of creating ecosystem whereby clients using NT through you guys will be treated differently than those who use NT through another brokerage. Putting commissions aside, this could take the form of different pricing structures for the platform, different versions or features of the platform, etc.?

We value all of our clients and do not discriminate between them regardless of if they are a paying user, use our software for free or have a brokerage account with us. All users receive the same high level of service we have built a reputation for. Commissions aside, NinjaTrader Brokerage clients will have an advantage in that:
  • They will receive both platform and brokerage support from a single source
  • They will have access to features only made possible by owning the brokerage. I believe that as a platform provider, we need to provide our clients with a seamless trading experience between desktop and mobile. I also believe that moving desktop features to the server such as ATM strategies and simulation will be extremely well received by traders. I could not deliver on this vision as a standalone platform provider, it was technically and economically unfeasible. It can only be done by controlling both the brokerage and the technology which was one of many reasons for acquiring Mirus Futures. I discuss in much greater detail in my July 2nd webinar.

We have no plans on changing our pricing at this time. In our 10+ year history, we have always grandfathered in pricing and features for existing clients. We still have clients that pay us $20 per month...the price of NinjaTrader Version 1 in July of 2003! My references to price guarantees is simply to re-enforce a policy we have operated under since our inception.

I don't feel you should have any concerns.

The following 4 users say Thank You to NinjaTrader for this post: