NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Vendor: www.ninjatrader.com 
Denver, CO

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Favorite Futures: ES

Samm View Post
@NinjaTrader

I could not find amp on this website. Looks like after 15th July, we will not have much choices. only six brokers are listed here. From them clear is in different language, I could not understand. I checked thoroughly ib and gain capital, nowhere ninjatrader is mentioned. So not much choices we can have? So is it true that after 15th July, if we want ninjatrader only through these six brokers and ninjatrader itself it will be available?

An excerpt From my response in post #174:

Existing NinjaTrader platform users who purchased before the 15th of July will always have access to the brokerage technologies that are currently supported providing them with mobility to broker where they wish now and in the future. New clients after July 15th will still have brokerage choice based on the refined list publicly listed here NinjaTrader Ecosystem | Broker Partners. It is also important to understand that we will continue to explore and enter into strategic brokerage relationships in the future.