Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future | Trading Reviews and Vendors

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Trading Reviews and Vendors

Discuss and review vendors of commercial trading products, trading rooms and services, trading indicators or third-party paid add-ons

Flux Capacitor - by Back to the Future

Switzerland

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker/Data: Kinetick, CQG
Favorite Futures: CL, FDAX, Forex

Latest chart sent out by Michael of Back to the Future Trading

Attached is the latest chart sent out by Michael of Back to the Future Trading. He claims "where we knew with reasonable certainty...65%+ accuracy, that the move was coming, and in what direction".

I have marked the chart with thick green lines for winning trades and thick red lines for losing trades.

As you can see, if you count PowerZone (big dot) trades only, there are 3 winners and 4 losers (43% winners).

If you are more aggressive and count both PowerZone (big dot) and AMACD (small dot) trades, there are 10 winners and 10 losers (50% winners).

I have never known how they come up with there 65-70% certainty and can justify it but to me it is more like 50% (which is the probability you get when you draw random dots).

For your information to draw your own conclusions.

Please register on futures.io to view futures trading content such as post attachment(s), image(s), and screenshot(s).

The following 3 users say Thank You to MarkG for this post: