NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Market Wizard
Boca Raton

Trading Experience: Advanced
Platform: Variety
Broker/Data: Optimus Futures, LLC
Favorite Futures: Futures

Big Mike View Post
I certainly agree those factors have importance, for instance wanting to avoid an FCM that has very little excess capital. But I don't think the reverse (large excess) means they are good and/or safe. Most are, sure, but it isn't a given. Just look at past failures and what they showed on this report right before they imploded.

I think that's why it is even more important to get a feel for how a company is being run. Management is what is really important, and they set the tone for what is acceptable business practices in their organization.

Mike

I am not here to defend anyone, rather to say that I want to stand by those who have helped me.
Our communications are with the operation inside VFM, and these people have been incredibly helpful to us when it comes to tech support. We have applied the same philosophy when people were going nuts on Ninja during the Ninja debacle with the BigTick. We stick by those who helped us! Maybe some should apply this philosophy in their belief system and not justify it on the old "business is business".

PM with any questions about optimusfutures (800) 771-6748 (561) 367 8686. THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING.
The following user says Thank You to mattz for this post: