NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com) | Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

futures.io - futures trading strategies, market news, trading charts and platforms

Reviews of Brokers and Data Feeds

Review and discuss futures brokers, their requirements and features, or ask questions about brokers and data feeds

NinjaTrader Brokerage Services (www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com)

Quebec

Trading Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader wt Rancho Dinero's profiling tools
Broker/Data: AMP/CQG
Favorite Futures: ES, NQ, YM

Big Mike View Post
Given recent history of MFG and PFG where funds were lost, and then more recent NFA actions with Vision (FCM) as well as Global Futures (IB, Global clears thru AMP), traders should not take any chances when it comes to their broker. I hope ultimately that we will see some form of insurance like SIPC but for futures. That may be wishful thinking.

I hope everyone is taking notice. And I hope everyone has read all the public documents about the AMP lawsuit so they can reach their own conclusions about the merits of their lawsuit.

Mike

@Big Mike , given your comment, i know for a fact that Optimus/Mattz is a good broker but Optimus uses Vision as FCM. Does it mean that you put optimus and Vision on the same level?